RASC Email Newsletter
Ten (10) days left until “RACNA 22” convention in Rochester, NY. Bring a friend.
Meeting list updates:
- “Steps to Freedom” removed from Saturday at 7 PM
- “The Journey Continues” on Saturday changed start time from 9 PM to 8 PM
- Kim V. Celebrates 12 Years Clean!
- Rochelle C. Celebrates 3 Years Clean!
- Jimmy P. Celebrates 13 Years Clean!
- Dellenna H. Celebrates 10 Years!
- Michael W. Celebrates 7 Years!
Upcoming Events and Activities:
- Activities Winter Fundraiser
- GSR Learning Day/Meet Your Area Chairs Day
- Get involved with next year’s RACNA 23.
- RACNA 22 CONVENTION KICK-OFF
As a reminder, don’t miss Rochester’s “Recovery Is Possible” convention coming up February 26th, 27th, and 28th and the “Convention Kickoff” on the 25th.
The Public Relations Newsletter Team would love to hear from you!
Please submit your contributions HERE.
To see previous Newsletters go HERE.
“…we can only keep what we have by giving it away” (IP #1 N.A).
To change your subscription, click here.